
Hello room 213.
I have added this resource for both the students and parents. This scholastic page has specific activities and games for our grade 1 students. There is also activities that are specific to the curriculum that we will be learning over the next few months. Parents you can look under specific subjects to find extra projects and games. I found the homework and study skills are also vital skills that your children can benefit from.
Happy Browsing!
I have added this resource for both the students and parents. This scholastic page has specific activities and games for our grade 1 students. There is also activities that are specific to the curriculum that we will be learning over the next few months. Parents you can look under specific subjects to find extra projects and games. I found the homework and study skills are also vital skills that your children can benefit from.
Happy Browsing!
No comments:
Post a Comment